So today we had two different workouts going on. At our 5pm class we had nine brave souls that took on “Murph” and we also had our regularly scheduled daily WOD.
Strength: Squat/Deadlift/Makeup – “lift something heavy, vole.”
100 pull ups
200 push ups
- Tomas Hr. Completed his first workout Rx AND he got the green arrow! ”Stellar work, Tomas!” Switching to unlimited has definitely helped Tomas improve his level of fitness and all of you twice-a-weekers should consider doing the same!
- Lulu - Completed her goal of doing Murph as Rx and under 1 hour! Awesome job!
- The Tom - Completed Murph in under 1 hour, which is no small feat.
- Elena - Got the green arrow for the ladies.
- Lenka - Got 11 rounds + 10 on the Reebok workout! 3rd place maybe?!
- Filip N. - Had the fastest time for Murph and got the green arrow.
- Petr (the beast) - Was the only one to complete Murph with a 20lb vest and he was well under 1 hour!
- Pavla - Currently has the top spot for the women in the Reebok Crossfit Competition!